Cavallino Issue 242 (April 1, 2021)
Buy copies of Cavallino 242 directly from us for $10.00 including shipping in the USA. Overseas shipping will apply. To never miss an issue, subscribe!
In this issue:
- Cover - The Preserved Engine of the 500 Mondial, s/n 0422 MD.
- A Mondial Rediscovered - One of only 2 500 Mondial Berlinettas, this one languished for years but has been saved and preserved. An appreciation by the Historian Markus Siebenmorgen.
- THE SP3JC - How do you make a Ferrari truly yours? John Collins did it and Keith Bluemel tells you how he did it, and not for one car but two.
- Lettere – Many comments of interest this issue from your fellow readers.
- In Memoriam - In honor of Jean Blaton & Romolo Tavoni. By Arnaud Blanfuney.
- Notizie - Cavallino Classic 750 Monza wins another Best of the Best.
- Notizie - Auto d’Epoca in Padova. Report & entrants by Sven Girgensohn.
- Auto Da Corsa Storica - 1000 Miglia. Report & entries by Sven Girgensohn.
- Ferrari Tributo - In honor of the 1000 Miglia. Report, entries & results.
- Corse GT - Daytona 24 Hours & GT races to date. Results from Keith Bluemel.
- Corse GP - New 2021 team introduced by Scuderia Ferrari.
- Corse GP - 2020 SF1000 chassis numbers documented by Sven Girgensohn.
- Mercato - The latest price evaluations plus recent auction results.
- Guida - The latest price evaluations. The Guide is available only in Cavallino magazine and has listings for over 325 individual Ferrari models, with Years Made, Engine Type, Chassis Range, Model Type (Sport, GT, Production, Speciale), Low End/High End Price Estimate, and Arrows indicating Up or Down Movement.
To view it on a regular basis, you must subscribe.