Cavallino Issue 245 (October 1, 2021)
Buy copies of Cavallino 245 directly from us for $10.00 including shipping in the USA. Overseas shipping will apply. To never miss an issue, subscribe!
In this issue:
- A 342 AMERICA - The long-haul search and reward to make this Vignale Cabriolet perfect. The story of the award-winning s/n 0232 AL, as told by Historian Alan Boe.
- MONTEREY - The glorious weekend was back. Images & reports & results from your staff on the major - The Quail, the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, Casa Ferrari and Laguna Seca. With the all-important chassis numbers. Plus Monterey auction results.
- In Memoriam - A remembrance of Carlos Reutemann by Arnaud Blanfuney.
- Notizie - Cavallino Restaurant makeover. History revived by Sven Girgensohn.
- Moderno - A technical look at the 488 GT3 EVO, by expert Natan Tazelaar, with comments from 488 GT3 driver Cooper MacNeil.
- Corse GT - GT races to date. Charts of results from Keith Bluemel.
- Corse GP - The season continues. Reports from Keith Bluemel.
- Mercato - The latest auction results; market is moving up.
- Guida - The latest price evaluations. The Guide is available only in Cavallino magazine and has listings for over 329 individual Ferrari models, with Years Made, Engine Type, Chassis Range, Model Type (Sport, GT, Production, Speciale), Low End/High End Price Estimate, and Arrows indicating Up or Down Movement. To view it on a regular basis, you must subscribe.