Cavallino Issue 249 (June 1, 2022)
Buy copies directly from us for $10.00 including shipping in the USA. Overseas shipping will apply.
Here’s what we have for you in 249:
- Cover – The 275 GTB Speciale, s/n 06437, photographed in Palm Beach by Peter Singhof.
- Battista Pininfarina’s GTB...A 275 GTB, made just for him, as his personal transport, with many unique details.Exhaustive Article on this Special Speciale by Eminent Historian Alan Boe.Salon Photography by the noted Photographer Peter Singhof.
- Notizie - Events are back and continue to blossom! Reports on a 166 MM at Vitesse, plus Ferraris at Techno Classics Essen, The Amelia, Rétromobile, The ICE Concours & ICE racing - all with models, chassis numbers, entrants, and results as appropriate.
- Letteratura - Full Circle, the life of Larry Perkins through cars, but mostly the first 250 GTO.
- Corse - The 2022 F1-75 wins out of the box. Race reports on Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Australia, and Emilia-Romagna. Can they stay the course?
- Corse - Ferrari GT3 EVO wins Class GTD at the Sebring 12 Hours. New team Centilar takes the win.
- Corse - GT race results from around the world, from Keith Bluemel.
- Moderno - Media introduction of the new drop top V6, the 296 GTS by Natan Tazelaar.
- Mercato - The latest auction results; market is moving upward.
- Guida - The latest price evaluations. The Guide is available only in Cavallino magazine and has listings for over 329 individual Ferrari models, with Years Made, Engine Type, Chassis Range, Model Type (Sport, GT, Production, Speciale), Low End/High End Price Estimate, and Arrows indicating Up or Down Movement.
To never miss an issue, subscribe!