2006 Ferrari 430 GT2 Offered by Auctions America
The Ferrari F430 GT2 was a dominant platform in both the FIA GT and American Le Mans Series, winning the GT2 Manufacturers Cup and Drivers’ titles in 2006 and 2007, the ALMS GT2 Manufacturers title in 2007, and the GT2 class at Le Mans in 2008. Based on the Ferrari F430 road car, it is estimated that 53 examples of this low-volume factory race car were produced in total. Powered by a de-stroked version of the production 4.3-liter V-8, the extreme weight saving measures taken by the factory in the F430 GT2 make it accelerate, corner, and brake faster than both the road and Challenge versions of the F430, making this a very special track-only Ferrari. This example was sold new to Falcon Racing in Mont Tremblant, Canada. Level 5 Motorsports reportedly used this car as a spare / test car. The car is in superb condition and ready for race prep.
- Offered Without Reserve
- Estimate: $175,000 - $225,000
- 3,996-cc, 450-bhp DOHC aluminum V-8 engine
- Sequential six-speed transmission
- Magneti Marelli MRV8 electronic fuel injection
- Aluminum monocoque chassis
- Front and rear independent suspension
- Four-wheel ventilated disc brakes
- Please note this vehicle is being sold on Bill of Sale only
These are the TDFs, SWBs and GTOs of the future.
To be offered on Thursday, May 11, 2017.
For more detailed information, please visit the Auctions America website.