2008 Crawford Ferrari 430 at Auctions America
The Crawford Ferrari was campaigned by Level 5 Motorsports in the 2008 Grand Am season. It featured at the following races: the Gainsco Grand Prix of Miami at Homestead, the Rum Bum.com 250 at Laguna Seca, the Grand Prix at New Jersey Motorsports Park, and the SunRichGourmey.com 1000 at Miller Motorsports Park.
This is a tube-frame race car utilizing the mechanicals of the Ferrari F430, and this Crawford Ferrari F430 was designed to push the envelope on then then-in-place 2008 GT Grand Am rules. Built like a DP car for easy maintenance and repairs, this Ferrari-powered Crawford would make an ideal track day driver.
Highlights: - Offered Without Reserve
- Estimate: $125,000 - $175,000
- Powered by a Dinan specially tuned Ferrari 430 motor
- EMCO Gearbox
- Specially built by famed race car manufacture Crawford Composites
- 2008 Grand Am spec tube-frame car - designed to maximize the GT Grand Am rules
- Integrated quick change rear-end
- Motec DATA System
- Carbon fiber body
- Flat AL underbody
- Built like a DP car for easy maintenance and repairs
- Great car for a track day driver
- Please note this vehicle is being sold on Bill of Sale only
To be offered on Thursday, May 11, 2017.
For more detailed information, please visit the Auctions America website.