Cavallino Classic 30 Update - Postponed Until April
Dear Friends of the Cavallino Classic,
We must postpone the Cavallino Classic, scheduled for January 21-24, until springtime. Our new dates are April 22-25, 2021.
While we had high hopes to stay with our traditional January dates, the current covid resurgence looks as though it will last through January at least. With the vaccines and new guidelines and springtime, we believe it will be a better climate to host all of you come April.
Our main concern has always been your safety and we do not want to make you feel uncomfortable by being with other people, even with masks and adequate social distancing.
** If you have entered any portion of the Cavallino Classic, your tickets and car registration will automatically roll over to the new dates. However, if the new dates do not work for you, we will provide a refund. A member of the Cavallino Team will be in contact with you next week to confirm how you would like to proceed.
** If you have rooms at The Breakers, they will be sending a cancellation notice and a deposit refund; however, if you decide to keep your rooms in January, The Breakers has graciously offered to honor your Cavallino group discount rate. If you wish to reinstate your January reservation, please call them after January 4.
It is a great disappointment for all of us here, since we enjoy hosting the Cavallino Classic, and enjoy having you with us. But this virus has put everything on hold.
I apologize for any inconvenience this will cause you, but we see no alternative at the moment.
We look forward to seeing you all again in the Spring, and wish you all a Happy New Year!
John & the Cavallino & Canossa Events Staff
Cavallino Magazine / Cavallino Classic